Bridal Party Information
Thank you for choosing Thomas Scott Salon and Spa for your bridal party needs. It is our goal to make your experience as relaxing and stress-free as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask you to share the following information with the members of your bridal party who will be receiving services.
- In order to assure your complete satisfaction during your visit at Thomas Scott Salon, we request that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please wear a button up blouse, no T-shirts or pullovers that must be removed over the head.
- Those requesting a formal style should shampoo their hair the night before or the day of the appointment and dry it completely.
- If you are having make-up applied, please come in with your face cleansed and make-up free. If you prefer to use waterproof mascara, please bring your own. Make-up applications require an appointment.
- We request that you bring only those children receiving services.
- Any service done the day before the wedding are considered part of the wedding day services.
- Facials, chemical hair services, and waxing services should be done one week before the wedding.
- Nail services should be done the day before the wedding.
- Please specify the types of hair services (formal style, shampoo/style) and nail services desired (manicure, french manicure, fill-ins, etc.).
- A consultation for the bride should be scheduled with the stylist prior to the wedding day. Please bring your headpiece to the consultation. There will be no charge for the verbal conversation. However, the regular price will be charged if a complete service is done at the time of the consultation.
- The bride or contact person will receive a confirmation call 2 days before the services are to be performed; it is their responsibility to have the wedding party here on time.
- Please make sure that everyone has directions to the salon. If someone is more than ten minutes late, there is a possibility that we will not be able to provide the scheduled service.
- In order to schedule and hold the appointments for your wedding party, we need to have a credit card on file.
- We require 24-hour notice for cancellations. The bride will be charged 50% of the cost of the scheduled services for any appointments missed or cancelled in less than 24 hours.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Tips can not be included on credit card transactions. Check or cash only.
- We may change a non-requested appointment with your scheduled stylist, skin care technician or nail technician if necessary. In the event a requested service provider becomes unavailable, we will make every effort to contact you.