Offering Spray Tans and more in Frederick, MD!
Spray Tan Preparation
- Shower, shave and exfoliate at least 3 hours before your session. Do not use lotions or oil-based moisturizers, body lotions or shave creams prior to your session.
- Do not wear make-up, perfume or deodorant.
- Manicures, pedicures, facials and waxing should be done prior to your session.
- Avoid wearing restrictive clothing immediately after your airbrush session.
- Tan will develop in 4 to 6 hours but will continue to deepen for 24 hours. Do NOT shower that day after getting spray tan.